Click here to sign up on the forums to create your in-game account!
NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
Server Update [13/02/20]
Server Update - 2/12/2020
We've been working hard over the last few days to fix some of the most annoying bugs within Novite! I've attached a list of the bugs we've busted below, if you have a bug that needs fixed and is not on the list don't worry - it is most likely being worked on as we speak.
- Fixed DC when fletching
- Fixed looting bag depositing issues
- Mob aggro distance is now fine tuned
- New optimised client to help with the DCing issues for lower RAM PC players
- Running stamina implemented, will now decrease the same as OSRS
- Players can now bait hunter traps to catch grenfalls etc
- PVP gapping should now be fixed
- Barrows items are now priced for protection in PvP and are also reclaimable upon death, if kept
- Blacklisting has been improved (no more collisions)
- Added run energy restoring and depleting when running
- Adjusted the resting formula to be more fair
- Improved the projectile clipping (It should not shoot through walls anymore)
- NPC Aggression distance has been lowered from 20 to 10 tiles
- Removed a bug with freeze immunity if the player is more than 14 tiles away
- Removed extra distance while checking if the player is close in melee (gapping)
- More work has been done for combat accuracy
- Player models are no longer being cached forever
- MAC support has been fixed completely
- Aviansies should now drop noted bars
- Fixed bug where players could get extra herbs from a herb box
- Fixed stats for TOB equipment
- Zulrah now hits at the same rate as she doeson OSRS.
- Nerfed Magic shortbow special attack damage bonus
- Nerfed Abyssal dagger special attack damage bonus
- Increased attack speed of Kree'arra
- Increased accuracy of Kree'arra
- Nerfed Drop rate for Dark Totems
- Surgeon General Tafani (Healer) has been added to the donator zone
- Players can now view the % of charges remaining for Pk equipment
- Fixed charged items not being kept on death, all untradeables are now removed from the interface and automatically sent to deaths store
- Rune pouch & looting bag glitch has been fixed, they now go to the untradable store
- You can no longer move voting books between accounts from the same IP address
- PvP kill rewards are no longer possible between accounts from the same IP address
The Novite Development Team.
HCIM and Lamps Issue
So this post is essentially going to detail what we're going to do for both of these issues;
So for HCIM (Hardcore Ironman) If you died to an otherwise safe death then you will be granted your status back upon investigation. I will need you to send me your in-game name via Discord; Jordan ?#3506. I'll be going through the logs to check your death and if I feel your death was as you say then your HCIM status will be returned to you.
As for the issue with lamps and how they were used for Dungeoneering. I will accept that the skill not being disabled is on us but I do believe I stated multiple times that Dungeoneering was disabled. With that said we will not be issuing a refund for those who used their lamps on this skill. I apologize for it but that is our decision.
Thanks for your continued support,
Novite Staff Team