Sign in to follow this  
Arryn

Welcome to Novite!

Hi everyone & welcome to Novite,

I'll make this post sweet and simple. The official release of Novite is planned for February 5th @ 5pm EST! You may register on the forums now in order to reserve your username. 

We're currently working very hard on getting the game ready for you all. Our main focus from now until February 5th will be to ensure the game is balanced and running smooth. With that in mind, we are still looking for QA testers. Joining the beta is easy! There's no application process or limited admission. All you've got to do is message @Jordan and he'll have you settled in no time.  Apart from bug busting and QOL updates, we'll be working towards adding some interesting content before our launch:

• Raids 2 - Verzik Vitur
  • Alchemical Hydra & Karuulm Slayer Dungeon
  • Complete Zulrah Re-Write
  • Wilderness Slayer
  • Unique Prestige System
  • Farming

Progress for these pieces of content along with other changes to the game will be posted in Server Updates. We can't wait to see you all in-game! Oh and don't forget to tell all your friends that Novite is on it's way. More announcements will be made very soon regarding the launch including events/competitions we've got planned.

Thank you,

Arryn & Mikey96

Super excited for launch! I know our staff team has been working extra hard to make this dream a reality. I hope everyone has as much fun playing as we did working on the server. Progress has been moving incredibly fast. 

Much excitement for where our future is going. Team effort and firm handshakes all around 🙂

This is going to have so much potential and I no you guys are going to get there, keep up all the hard work lads! 

1 hour ago, BongTokerz said:

How do I sign in to play client I already registered on fourns

Just download the client and load it up and then log in with your forums account. 

• Like 1